There is a lot going on in the Steam Locomotive Park!
Follow our advertising on special events!
Check events on dancing page.
- The history of railroad in Haapamäki
- The establishing and development of Haapamäki as a junction
- The longest miniature railroad in Finland; the trains run between the different miniature railroad stations of the area in winter and summer settings.
Things to see
- Real steam engines
- The engine of the President of the Republic
- Guided tours in the engine house during opening hours on weekends